ROGAINE MALAYSIA INTRODUCING TO THE BEST HAIR LOSS AND HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT PRODUCTS IN MALAYSIA
If you’re looking for answers about hair loss, from the basic facts to how it happens, to what you can do about it, you’re in the right place. Here you’ll learn about the complexities of hair loss as well as the science behind it. By learning and understanding the facts, you’re taking an important first step towards taking control.
HOW IT WORKS!
ROGAINE MALAYSIA products work in two ways: revitalizes hair follicles, and regrows hair.
The active ingredient in ROGAINE. products, minoxidil, reactivates your hair’s natural growth cycle by reinvigorating hair follicles that are shrunken due to hereditary hair loss. Over time, ROGAINE. products will reduce your hair loss and regrow natural, thicker-looking hair.
ABOUT THE FACTS
- The average scalp is covered with 100,000 hair follicles.
- No new follicles are formed after birth.
- Most people lose between 50-100 hairs a day – but a consistent loss of 150 hairs or more a day is considered significant hair loss.
- There are several causes of hair loss. However, male pattern baldness is the most common type of hair loss and is typically permanent. It accounts for about 95% of hair loss in men.
- Pattern baldness is a condition that can be inherited from either the mother’s or father’s side.
- Pattern baldness can start in your teens, 20s or 30s.
- Pattern baldness affects up to one-third of all men.
- By the age of 50, approximately 50% of men have significantly thinning hair.
- It’s not normal to lose 150 or more hairs a day, but ROGAINE. products can help stop hair loss, and even regrow hair.
And with revolutionary Men’s ROGAINE. Foam, ROGAINE. Brand continues to lead the way in topical products for regrowing hair. ROGAINE. Foam revitalizes hair follicles and is clinically proven to help regrow hair in men who used it every day for 4 months.*